• Number of measuring channels / indication: 3.
• PO2 measurement accuracy: 0.1 bar.
• Indication: 3 channels with 5 LEDs each.
• Independent indication: 2 LEDs (red and green) with connection to AV1f or AV1eCCR.
• Battery: AAA battery 1.5 V.
• Uninterrupted operation duration: not less than 100 hours.
• Tested depth: 250 meters.
• Calibration: air or oxygen.
• Operation temperatures range: -10 ⁰С..+45 ⁰С
• Dimensions: diameter 24mm, length 80mm.
• Channels’ input impedance: 50 kOhm.
AV1eCCR controller manages the solenoid and supports preset setpoint based on information received from oxygen cells. Oxygen is supplied by the solenoid in cycles: every 5 seconds – fixed pause, and 0.2-20 seconds – Oxygen supply. Time of Oxygen supply is calculated by the controller and depends on several factors:
• difference between the setpoint and O2 level change in the loop (proportional share);
• O2 level change speed in the loop (differential share);
• weighted error time (integral share).
AV1eCCR controller can work with any solenoids: normal-closed, maximal operative current – not more than 500 mA and maximal voltage when the solenoid is safely & reliably opened is not more than 5V. Such solenoids are installed on all modern rebreathers: Inspiration, Megalodon, Revo, Hummerhead, etc.
AV1 main features:
– supported gases: any composition / air, Nitrox, Trimix and Heliox;
– regimes: Open Circuit, Closed Circuit, Gauge;
– algorithm Buhlmann ZHL-16C, Gradient Factor model, 16 compartments;
– automatic switch-off after 2 minute surfacing;
– 8 gases for Open Circuit (OC) and Closed Circuit (CCR);
– convenient system of gas choice/change;
– opportunity to switch between OC and CCR during the dive;
– gas mixes or one gas can be added or changed during the dive;
– computer is not blocked during the dive when diving regime is violated;
– automatic switching between setpoints (can be set by user);
– 3 adjusted setpoints in Closed Circuit regime: High, Low and Deco;
– computer software can be upgraded via USB port;
– 100 dives’ logbook, detailed logbook – for 100 hours in nonvolatile memory;
– logging interval – 10 seconds;
– all warnings and diver’s actions are recorded;
– information can be downloaded to a personal computer;
– CNS level indicator;
– digital indicator of descending/ascending speed;
– multi-level planner, required gas and CCR bailout calculation;
– opportunity to look through all forthcoming decompression stops during the dive;
– dive simulator;
– Gauge regime;
– maximal tested depth – 200 meters;
– LiPo accumulator, charging via USB port from any power source;
– dimensions 90x65x28;
– weight 0.27 kg.
AV1 is produced in 2 options:
– AV1 without connector;
– AV1F with Fischer-connector and opportunity to connect 1-3 oxygen cells.